Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TT Gunleather IWB holster coming around mid October or so but I was just wondering, What do the other ladies on the forum that do carry IWB use? Anyone using a crossbreed supertuck or a MTAC? I know the guys swear by them but I was just wondering what the ladies that carry IWB felt was the best for our comfort and curves.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I have several Crossbreed Supertuck holsters. Very comfortable IMO.

You might also check out Lady Fist.

LADYFIST HOLSTERS

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
My wife rarely wears belts, so she uses a Desantis bellyband for her Ruger LCP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I carry my XD 9mm subcompact in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. It is super comfortable, and I have no trouble concealing it. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and I've had no trouble adjusting to wearing a belt and a slightly bigger t-shirt, or a button-down shirt over a t-shirt.

I moved the clips up a couple of holes because I like my gun riding a little lower. I have no trouble drawing and reholstering.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wear a Crossbreed Super Tuck with my XDm in the Winter. I use a smart carry with my FEG 9mm in the Summer. Both very comfortable and easy to conceal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've purchased my mom 2 smartcarries (one white and one denim), a milt sparks VMII and a andrews leather McDaniel II Crossdraw. She likes the crossdraw but, about 98% of the time she uses the smart carry for her sig p232.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Do an advanced search here using Limatunes as author and holsters for search word. Lima posted a lot of info and pictures here a few years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts