Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - meaning if you have to defend yourself, anything goes in order to come out on top. This guy is welcome on my home team any day :wink:

Might be some useful reminders here for some, as to just what can be achieved! We are not talkin' taking prisoners - but winning.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiEsktRiCXo&search=bas

·
Registered
813 Posts
:haha: Good moves...what a character. I was waiting for this one:

"....and then I take the hot sauce bottle, unscrew the cap with my teeth, and SHOVE IT up his nose! Yeahhhh....you like that...daba bang!....now your brain all spicy...."

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
WJP9 said:
:"....and then I take the hot sauce bottle, unscrew the cap with my teeth, and SHOVE IT up his nose! Yeahhhh....you like that...daba bang!....now your brain all spicy...."
:haha: :haha: :haha: That would have fit right in, no? He's got some good ideas, though.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bas is one tough guy. The video is a sample of why he is in such demand as a teacher for people in the fight game. He is currently joining forces with a Krav Maga group in Calif. Could be that the video was a sampling of his new ciriculum. I recognized a few techniques he demoed. They are very simular to what we practice in Haganah.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'll like the part, "Bang, Bang, Dont you ev-er do this, bang bang....On the corner of the table....This guy is a trip!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Brings back some jiu jitsu memories, some good stuff in there!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey Snake, sorry it took so long to get back to you. The group that Bas Rutten has joined up with is a Krav Maga Orgaization in the Los Angles area. The program is called "Complete Combat" and should provide some very good training. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
23,558 Posts
:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

Great clip with funny, but superb illustrations. My favorite is the "underestimated *** kick...".

My favorite scene in Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid is when when Sundance, preparing to knife fight the gang member (the "stoopid" one) says, "First, we gotta discuss the Rules".....followed by brutual kick to groin...........<end of discussion> :image035:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Defense

When the prosecuter asks, your answer is ................I watched the "Da,Bang,Bang,Da Bang video on Combat Carry. Com:banana: :bier:

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
noticed that as well

paknheat said:
Bas is one tough guy. The video is a sample of why he is in such demand as a teacher for people in the fight game. He is currently joining forces with a Krav Maga group in Calif. Could be that the video was a sampling of his new ciriculum. I recognized a few techniques he demoed. They are very simular to what we practice in Haganah.
Very similar! Then again Haganah was based on a number of different styles, Krav Maga being one of them.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Never ever let him get that chock, cause if you’re out god knows what they’re going to do with you.
Ya god darn better believe! Cause if the attacker doesn’t hesitate, you will never get to do the counter moves he was demonstrating.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Currently training with a former Seal Trainer and I have learned a couple of those steps. They are nasty, but if someone gets your back and starts to choke its' over...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts