Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in the sporting goods section at Walmart last night, I thought, let me take a look, almost for fun at this point, just to amuse myself, and sure enough, there it was, 5 boxes of WWB .40S&W value packs.

Maybe the ammo shortage is lighting up some, or, maybe it's just the season.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
A year is a long time!
All of my local WMs have had these in stock for a while. Every time I go (2-3 times a week lately) they have 40S&W in some amount. Federal 50ct boxes, or the WWB 100ct. I still look for the 9mm, but usually end up getting a couple boxes of 40S&W just because it is there. That or the Federal .223 100ct. Been hard pressed to find any 36-40gr leads in 22lr though. All copper plated and/or HPs.
Most recent Wally World find was this on Friday:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I picked up 2 boxes of Winchester .38sp 100 count, a few weeks back.
And just yesterday, scored a 100ct Remington .357 SJHP

I've been buying 9mm at Bucheits, a regional farm supply store. They don't have a gun-store selection, but they do have FMJ in several calibers, which is more than I can say for WM.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shoot I know how you feel. I go by wally world just about everyday to see if any 45s have came in. Ill buy 3 or 4 boxes of Federal 50 rnds when it comes in. But our wally world is always in stock with 40 S&W. I'm beginning to think people in south Georgia don't own any 40s lol!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
My local WM had stocks of WW 9mm, .40 and yes even .45! I emptied my wallet but got lots of 9 and .45 ammo.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
It's really funny here...I live about 3-4 miles from two WW, opposite directions from my house....One is always out of everything but .22lr and the other is always stocked to capacity with all the calibers, mega packs, you name it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts