Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sort of.

Yesterday I put a Glock 27 on layaway. I shot the rental on Saturday and liked it. My aim still isn't great, but is getting there. the test gun had an extended mag, but I bought a new 27 without the extension.

I am hoping to get it out of layaway before too much time goes by. The service charges are extremely reasonable, I just want to actually have it and start practicing.

Thanks to everyone that gave support and encouragement in finding the right gun.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Congratulations, You have made a fine choice.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Feels GREAT Don't it !!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats! G27 is a great gun... Don't forget the MTAC as a holster option... Comp-Tac is a Tx company.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats, you made a fine choice! :congrats:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Congrats. I am on week 2 or 3 carrying my new G27. I absolutely love the gun. Good choice!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the congratulations. I've been thinking about the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and the Smart Carry. I'll look at Comp-Tac too.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
:congrats: Great Choice!

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
One GLOCK leads to another, and another, and another...and you've got a great start! Welcome to the Dark Followers of St. Gaston.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Last gun I bought, four months ago, was a G27. I know you will love yours as much as I love mine! Don't forget the night sights, either!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very good choice...go ahead and start saving for a 23.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Of all my handguns the 27 is my most carried. I use the GAP floorplates and they are great. You won't be sorry on this one! :king:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock, you'll never regret your selection.:image035:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts