Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a complete stranger giving me a tip I have a new CZ75 P-01 on the way. I've been looking for one ever since I put one down in January to go home and think about it. Now I just have to sit and wait for the call to go pick it up.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Congrats! The P-01 was one of my first informed pistol purchases, absolutely love that gun. It is the easiest gun to just pick up and shoot well that I have so far, one of these days I'll gave to get him a full size 75 big brother.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I named the P-01 for CZUB, and have had two of them over the years.

It's a DO Everything well pistol much like the Glock 19.

Also as durable/reliable with an edge on accuracy for me over the Glock 9mms, even without the CT laser grips.

I've never found anyone who didn't like mine after they shot it.

Enjoy your new gun and Thanks for your patronage of CZ products!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats. The P-01 is a great shooter and easy to conceal.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love the way CZ's shoot, but with the big meat hooks I call hands, operating those very small slides is a little harder for me to do than I am comfortable with.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You guys with these CZ's got to stop flaunting them around and taunting us. I have been checking them out for a while now and am afraid one of these days one is coming home with me. :image035:

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
I carried the P01 for a short time. It was dead nuts reliable, ridiculously accurate, and not too heavy. My only gripe was the width of the grip, it dug into my ribs a bit. it is an EXCELLENT firearm. Congrats!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just found a CZ P01 myself yesterday. Love the ergonomics and ordered an MTAC for it the same day. What a fantastic feeling firearm.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats! My husband has a P-01. It's a very nice shooter! :smile:

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
awesome. Its always fun finding what you have been looking for ! Try as a might, I just dont care for the looks of the CZ pistols. I have wanted a RAMI for a good while, and the CZ P-07 in green would make me smile but that is about it.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
A RAMI BD is my next gun.

But a P-07 in any color would be nice as well.

Best of luck with getting your CZs.

KEV

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Thanks to a complete stranger giving me a tip I have a new CZ75 P-01 on the way.
Good choice. Extremely reliable, ergonomic, simple to use. Break it in, keep it well-maintained, and it should serve you well.

:congrats:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts