Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally had the chance to pick up my new Kimber Ultra CDP II today. Haven't shot her yet but she's field stripped, cleaned, oiled and put back together and pretty much ready to go. I think I'm going to go with the ball ammo recommended in the manual during break in though. I just have these JHP's in the pic for somewhat of a size reference to the gun I guess.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats... :congrats: I have an Tactical Ultra, you're going to love it... Definitely stay with ball for at least 100 of the break-in rounds. They are really tightly fit guns and need the rounds to get all the mating surfaces smoothed out... I'd also pick up some Wilson mags. Mine seems to like them best...

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Nice pistola, I have one and its Compact 'sister'...both excellent 1911's.:comeandgetsome::hand10::image035:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Very nice indeed! Congrats on the new addition. :hand10:

·
Registered
10,864 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Congrats on the addition!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Very nice pistol!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Alright!! Now I'm waiting for a range report.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Custom Shop? In my dreams but I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How long did it take to get the Kimber in the Peoples Republic of Calfornia?
LOL :haha: Actually I told the gun store what I was looking for and they got one on order right away that took about a week or two to get it in. Then, there's the 10 day waiting period for handguns and long guns. The only problem I have now is finding the right break in ammo around here. People's Republic of California....I like that. :hand5:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
great addition

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
congrads on your custody battle. lol enjoy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts