Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally came in the mail today 4 months to the date. Guess I'm off to wal-mart LOL. Stinks since I called K&D for my holster and they said another 3 wks almost timed everything perfectly

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Congrats on the permit. Now off to WW for the walk!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Congratulations! Can we ask what you'll be toting when you eat your nachos? Don't forget to check for ammo! On your Wally World Walk that is. Got your WM bingo card ready? Take care and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats! :congrats:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like the pic! LOL guess for 1st outing have to take my Glock 19 since have a crossbreed holster for it. Waiting on my 2 in 1 holster for my Kel Tec PF9

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
OUTSTANDING! :drillsergeant:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your WWW.

What's so bad about a G19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck, most people would kill to be that far advanced in the whole picking the right gun/holster combo?

Sincerely, I hope when all is said and done you can say that you wasted money on getting that permit.

Joker1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats from Mo. on the permit . Always remember to carry daily !! Everyone should ..........

·
Registered
862 Posts
mmmmmmmm....Nachos... Congrats!!! Now off to wally world!

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Congratulations on the new permit. :congrats:Enjoy Wally World.:smile:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! Love my glock looking for a 26 also. Planning on carrying every day but not allowed a work on in the truck and can't park some where else. What does everyone else do in this situation? Just wait till get back home?

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Very nice. Time to strap on sanity and simplicity, each day.

Hopefully you will never need it but, if you do, let it be like the Phial Of Galadriel: "... a light, when all other lights go out."

Here's to staying safe, and healthy. :bier:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts