Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After long debate...ok not that long, but serious thot I picked my new holster for AIWB and I couldn't be happier. I love this company and there products. I have there original holster for my beretta nano and loved it, still do. But I have been trying apendix carry with it for a while and fell in love with carrying it like that so I thought I would get a true apendix for another gun that I would like to carry more, my PX4 compact.

I have worn it for a few days now and it is so comfortable and light it is unreal. I'm not fond of leather on my skin so I knew I was going to get some kinda kidex, but just couldn't decide who or which one. But I'm glad I picked this one. It's crazy how a true apendix carry holster will feel so different. They are a little pricey but we'll worth the fee. But enough talk I'll show you guys the pictures

·
Registered
515 Posts
I also carry a PX4 Compact. With the Talon grips and low profile safety/decocker, I thought I was looking at my pistol. That's a good looking holster. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: blackhawkfann24

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also carry a PX4 Compact. With the Talon grips and low profile safety/decocker, I thought I was looking at my pistol. That's a good looking holster. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I changed mine to the model G almost when I got it...my fingers would hurt from raking it. Good to see another px4 carrier!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Agree! Stealth Gear make good holsters. I've been really happy with mine for my SA Range Officer Champion. I have the Mini IWB and have the Flex OWB on order.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Looks likw a nice holster. I tried to look it up on Stealthgear's website. They have the most frustrating website that I have seen in a long time. Never could find it!

Reactions: blackhawkfann24
1 - 18 of 18 Posts