Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After having it nearly a year, I finally made it to the gun range because the Covid-19 issue has diminished and I have enough 9mm ammo right now.

Well, just as I suspected the CZ performed flawlessly through about 75rds of 115gr blazer brass and federal 9mm ammo. I was very accurate with the gun at 7yds, but I did pull my shots to the left. The groupings were very good, but I needed to not wrap my trigger finger to far into the trigger. I was basically pulling my shots to the left. Once I figured this issue out on the last magazine, I was placing shots exactly where I intended them to be.

So glad I repurchased this gun, its the best gun Ive personally owned.......reliable and accurate. Have a great day!!

·
Registered
43,531 Posts
CZ makes very good firearms. Their pistols might not be ideal for everyone, but solid firearms they are.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!
No pics?
Next time after I have adjusted my finger placement from the start. The groupings looked good, but were too far left to take photos of. :oops:

·
Registered
362 Posts
The P07 is a fine pistol. One of the best "plastic fantastic's" in my opinion.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The P07 is an excellent pistol.

I find pistols are like woman. Might be nothing wrong with them but sometimes you just don't click.

Hopefully you and the P07 "click".

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you like the P-07 and don't have any $ available then I advise that you not fondle at CZ PCR. You'll get yourself into trouble. You think the P-07 shoots well? You ain't seen nuttin!

·
Registered
308 Posts
If you like the P-07 and don't have any $ available then I advise that you not fondle at CZ PCR. You'll get yourself into trouble. You think the P-07 shoots well? You ain't seen nuttin!
The heck with that. Go straight to the Shadow 2. 😁

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
The PCR with the Cajun Gun Works springs installed and he might sell all his other pistols.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I owned a CZ 75, which was basically a P01 except the frame was steel, not aluminum. It was a bit to heavy, and the curved trigger shape killed my finger. Love the omega trigger shape. Also love the weight of the gun. Very happy with the P07.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts