Oh man, I can't stop laughing!! :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
368 Posts
first time seeing them for me. awsome

·
Administrator
145,224 Posts
OK - Lots of new members. Many have probably not seen it yet so it can stay posted.
I think the last time I saw it...Bam Bam and Pebbles were playing in the front yard. Wilma was in the kitchen and Fred wasn't home from work yet.
Yep, it's THAT old! :biggrin2:
Yabba Dabba Doo.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm new here so it's the first time I've seen it and it is hilarious.

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
OK, last weekend I was at a kid's GI Joe BDay party leading the kids through military style games with another Dad. One of the stations was a firing range (Nerf pistols) and one of the kids actually held the Nerf gun like that.

Some of the Mom's gave me a funny look when I corrected the kid with "Please don't handle that or any handgun like that. First the physics of the recoil will make your target acquisition for a follow up shot way off and not to mention it just looks stupid."

I think I was a hit :image035:.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
The Handgun in the add should be a Hi Point and they could come standard from the factory!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It's a classic. Been awhile since I've seen it, & never the whole ad before. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.