Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Ruger SP101 .357Mag w/Crimson Trace grips. DAO. 2 1/4. I feel like I'm on my way to having a "real" rig. I believe I plan to carry it loaded with Rem. Golden Sabers. I also like the thought of the Speer GoldDot ... if I can find any!?!?!?!?! Now, I just need to choose a holster and I'll be a happy man. Any suggestions......??????

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Let me get you started...
HOLSTERS
:danceban::danceban::danceban:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new wheelgun...:congrats: Great choice...:hand10:

How do you plan to carry? IWB? OWB? Pocket carry?

There are lots of choices...I have a Galco Combat Master for my 642, for OWB...It's good holster and not expensive...For pocket carry, I'd go for a Mika pocket holster....IMO the best on the market, custom made and inexpensive...

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
J frame holsters will work. The only reason I mention this is because not all manufactors list them. Same speed loaders also. I use the Galco FLETCH for OWB and Bianchi model 120 for IWB. No complaints.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fletch, sm158, or sm100 will work but I need it left handed and I would like it black or dark brown. I don't know if it matters but I have the DAO model. I just can't find the exact site or place to purchase it. I need help! I'm just not as computer literate as I should be and don't navigate as well as you folks do either. It seems if I find the right model something else isn't offered that I need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts