Defensive Carry banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my permit for three weeks and have carried every day since. Took me three weeks to get to Wally World but I did last night. Where is my certificate I hear about LOL. Also did score some 22LR one of last two boxes I could only get one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Your certificate is in the mail, I'm sure! Congrats!

Mr. Puss and I finally made it to Wally World this past weekend. I had already been to Target with it and would be happy to never set foot in Wal-Mart again, but he wanted to go looking for some work shirts. So I figured what the hey! Yep, no one noticed. And turns out there was a whole cart-load of crap that I'd forgotten I needed...

:doh:

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Your certificate is in the mail, I'm sure! Congrats!

Mr. Puss and I finally made it to Wally World this past weekend. I had already been to Target with it and would be happy to never set foot in Wal-Mart again, but he wanted to go looking for some work shirts. So I figured what the hey! Yep, no one noticed. And turns out there was a whole cart-load of crap that I'd forgotten I needed...

:doh:
But did you score any ammo?

Reactions: GSDSchutzhund

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Congrats on getting your walk in. I'm envious of you finding .22 ammo.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Silly Wabbit! They don't have ammo at Wally World! I think it doesn't make it to the shelves before the hoarders attack!
Yeah, all my KY friends tell me the flea marketers and all their kin are lined up and waiting when it comes in. A shooter don't stand a chance.

Reactions: sauerpuss

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Wally Walk sounds safer than "Target Walk" so that's why it happens.

Jo Jo is still waiting on his Wally Walk Certification paperwork, three years and counting! :wave:

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Here's your cert: :beerchug:

But then, you've been carrying for weeks. You already know the drill. And you already know nobody's looking at you. So, mission accomplished.

Congratulations on the new carry status. :eek:k:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I got harassed so bad about the "wally walk", I took pictures with my phone while I circled the store. I even had an employee take my picture in front of the empty ammo case!:biggrin2:

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Congrats on the CHL, the "walk", and scoring some ammo! :yup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts