Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Read About Other People Having These, But I Have No Idea Where To Get One. I Really Would Like To Get A Finger Extension For My Keltec P3at .380. It Would Make It So Much More Controllable When Shooting. If You Know Where I Could Get One, I Would Be Very Appreciative.
Thanks In Advance.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
They are listed under the Accessories page for the P-3AT at the Kel-Tec site. The link is below.

http://www.kel-tec.com/p3ataccessories.html

Any dealer should be able to get it, or you can buy it direct from Kel-Tec. You might try a search through Google.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
you can also use the finger extension for a Bersa .380 mag. Another option is to get the plus one extension for your P3AT mags directly form Kel-Tec. It'll add one extra round to your mag and gives you a little bit of a grip for that pinkie. It might not give quite as much control as a regular extension but I like it and did that with all my P3AT mags. I end up with a total of 15 rounds of ammo.

God Bless
Gideon

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I really like, and carry, my P-3AT. Although I do not use it for a BUG it is carried quite often. I wanted a small weapon that would fit easily into the smallest pocket and still come out quickly. Also,for this application, 6+1 is fine. Although an extra round would be appreciated I did not want the tradeoff.

I want to ensure a smooth draw and any extra stuff attached to the weapon is not acceptable to(for) me. BTW I painted my mag floor plates bright white (I have a green framed weapon)to be able to easly tell if a mag was inserted,and to aid in finding a dropped mag during low light.

To me if you are in the market for a small,thin(thin is very important for me), for those "special" ocassions,weapon,the little P-3AT is what I needed.

With a gentle F&B and the proper break in and ammo use,the weapon is fine for my needs.
Also,have you noticed that the .32's and the .380's have taken a sudden jump in price. They have gone up $30-$50 in my area. ---------

·
Registered
17 Posts
I purchased some of the NAA magazine finger extensions for my P3AT. To suit my tastes, I did Dremel and reshape them a tad. As I recall, they were substantially more expensive than the ones for the Bersa, particularly when you consider shipping charges.

If I had it to do over again, I'd get the Bersa extensions.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
E-Bay has them as well as the other sites talked about above. I don't use them on my P3AT, gets in the way in my pocket. I also like my little fringer under the butt of the gun. But others out there love them. Get one, check it out to see if it for you.

Frankmako

·
Registered
71 Posts
NFEDERIC said:
I Read About Other People Having These, But I Have No Idea Where To Get One. I Really Would Like To Get A Finger Extension For My Keltec P3at .380. It Would Make It So Much More Controllable When Shooting. If You Know Where I Could Get One, I Would Be Very Appreciative.
Thanks In Advance.
I've got two Bersa mag extensions that fit the P-3AT mags just fine. They work well and really help you hold on to that .380

I no longer have the Kel Tec, so I'd be happy to throw them in an envelope and send them to you, just so someone can get some use out of them. Send me a PM if you're interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts