Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finished polishing the barrel (Had to block out the serial number for the pic), has Viking grips, JackAsh Custom stainless guide rod. I love this gun!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Another Beautiful CZ :danceban: Soon, you will all be converts to CZ:smile:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Very nice! I"ve been curious about the Czech guns for awhile. This picture just piqued my curiosity a bit more

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Gotta say - I still would like a CZ - not likely tho anytime soon. Tho hmmm - wonder what I'll find at Tulsa show ... hmmm.

Grips look super grippy - and the gun is a great looker too. Nice.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
czman2006 said:
It's only a matter of time!:smile: :smile: :smile:
Nope not gonna my interest is just about Zero

They Don't make anything i cant find else where or easier CZ's are hard to come by here

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
very sweet!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Bud White said:
Nope not gonna my interest is just about Zero

They Don't make anything i cant find else where or easier CZ's are hard to come by here
They can be hard to find even around here but worth the hunt! My favorite gun maker but one of many out there:smile:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
czman2006 said:
They can be hard to find even around here but worth the hunt! My favorite gun maker but one of many out there:smile:
Toss in a playboy playmate i might by one .. but otherwise does nothing for me Sorry

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Euclidean said:
Bud I have to admit I once thought that way too... and I've kept the 75 B.
Ohh i have had chances to buy them its just not a gun i have any want for so trust me when i say unless i can get a nib for like 150$ wont be one coming home anytime

·
Registered
744 Posts
Bud White said:
Toss in a playboy playmate i might by one .. but otherwise does nothing for me Sorry
If I could do that, all the CZs in the world would be in my safe!:haha:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bud White said:
Bud,
Here you go

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:congrats: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts