Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't it seem that there are more news items about firearms lately? The killing of the lady from Ohio ( that still hasn't mentioned her husband did it and is a corrections officer), the Bloomberg lies about the 30% gunshow crime guns and now Holder is saying that the way to stop inner city violence is to finally do something nationally.
It seems that they are leading up to try and do something off the Legislative track by using the various Czars to make some rulings concerning firearms. We need to stay alert for this. They will get people hyped up to accept these edicts far enough in advance of the 2010 elections hoping people will forget.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
I'm not sure that there is any more negative press about guns and crime in the news, lately...it seems like it's always been there.:confused::yup:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I'm not sure that there is any more negative press about guns and crime in the news, lately...it seems like it's always been there.:confused::yup:
Pretty much it in a nutshell to my thinking. Sometimes we'll go through 'periods' in the local news, and sometimes ordeals run in threes just like airline disasters. Things remain the same, it's just how we perceive them when the media decides to portray them and how.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
They can never ban guns in our country period.

There will be a massive resulting blood shed.

Our country was born with guns, lives by the gun, and our country will die by gun.

PROVE ME WRONG!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts