Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a belt and "Bodyguard" holster for my Kel Tec P11 from D.M Bullard Leather. His site says to allow 30 BUSINESS days for delivery.

Well, just about the exact day I figured it was due, my new rig arrived. This is my very first custom holster or belt. I must say, I'm VERY impressed. This stuff is HEAVY-DUTY and STIFF!

I've been wearing the rig around the house all day to get used to it and to break it in. This is a very nice setup. I'll try to get pics up in the next day or two.

I really like the extreme cant of the "Bodyguard". Worn at about 5:00-5:30, it really pulls in close and should disappear under a jacket or shirt tail.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Bullard does good work...my first holsters were made by him..I have been to his shop and he is an awesome guy...took the time to really help me with what I needed. I have had a couple of bodyguards and they disappear under a tshirt very well. Robbie

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
:worthless:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Welcome Jeff!

By the way, in case it hasn't been mentioned (and of course it has)...

...and belt and holster! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Very nice quality set-up. I really like the high ride design of the holster.

Congrats.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice quality set-up. I really like the high ride design of the holster.

Congrats.
Thanks! With the extreme cant and high-ride design, it tucks in tight behind my right kidney area and it doesn't take a very long cover garment to hide everything.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Thanks! ...With the extreme cant... and high-ride design, it tucks in tight behind my right kidney area and it doesn't take a very long cover garment to hide everything.
That's a pretty good degree of cant. A feature only found on deep concealment custom built rigs. Nice..!!!!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I ordered the "Bodyguard" on Oct. 1, and haven't seen it yet. I wanted it lined, otherwise I could have gotten it off E-Bay in a week. I can't wait! Maybe two weeks away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to this forum. Very informative. I just purchasd a glock 26 and ordered the above holster and belt. Hope it works. Thanks guys. Chops

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Boy that is a thick holster isn't it?? That should last you for many, many years to come, enjoy!!

NCH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts