Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an e-mail from UPS that my Nighthawk Custom Talon IV has arrived in Vegas and is in transit to my FFL dealer for me to pick up. I got this as a gift for my wife for her to carry concealed. After I give it to her as a gift to which she is not aware, I will see if she will submit an article to Concealed Carry Mag. I got her this pistol as it will be her primary pistol on her CFP. I will post pics of the pistol when I get a chance and the wifey has gone out to run some errands.

~A

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
Look fwd to seeing some pics ... lucky wifey! :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Welcome to the Nighthawk Club, Andy. Glad to hear you will soon have it in your hot hands, or at least maybe she will let you hold it! :biggrin:

I am going to have a review of mine sometime this weekend since I have had it to the range a few times now (500 rounds) and been carrying it for awhile. I like it more every day. I think she will really like her's, too. :smile:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gave it to her a little early (read today and her B-day is May 20th) and the best part is the she absolutely had no idea about this purchase. She loves it.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
APachon said:
I gave it to her a little early (read today and her B-day is May 20th) and the best part is the she absolutely had no idea about this purchase. She loves it.
Okay, drag out the digital camera and let's see some pictures. I am trying to get the review of mine finished in the next day or so. I will get some fresh pictures of it, too. :wink:

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
APachon said:

~A
Okay okay Andy........ :biggrin: what a NIccccccccccccccce hubby you are!!
Hope your Wifey likes her gift.. If not.....I'm sure you can find a cubby hole on your side of the safe for such a slick weapon!!
Looking forward to seeing those pics you're GOING to take LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ask and ye shall receive...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good things come in small packages !!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I had an Arby's craving that would not quit... :shot:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had them install a gunsite low thumb safety as it will be the wifey's pistol.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The rear of the slide along with the top of the slide are serrated.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love the blended magwell.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Euc, scary thing is I have 2 other high ends on the way. The man to envy is Nighthawk, he has a few NHC and a big bore or two.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Wow, I like that magwell. I may have to send mine back to Arkansas to be "transformed".... :smile:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bumper, you can slam it in there as the edge has been beveled and it will not cut your hand. My Talon I should be here in like 4 weeks along with my TRP Operator.

~A

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
APachon said:
Bumper, you can slam it in there as the edge has been beveled and it will not cut your hand. My Talon I should be here in like 4 weeks along with my TRP Operator.
That's cool, having several Nighthawks from which to choose would drive me nuts deciding which to carry. :tongue:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Dang!

Those pictures are killin' me! What nice looking 1911's! I thought my one "nice" 1911 would be all I'd need, but I'm starting to get the itch again...

Congrats on the new toy(s)!

SSKC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts