Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats! Make sure you practice practice practice. Also, I'm sure I don't need to say this, but keep that thing out of her reach!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Is that a 9?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats friend...
What did you name her? daughters are special. they soften some of the rough edges. mine is 16 months. i agree with pcon maybe even take some defensive handgun courses if you havent already thought about it (and im sure you have). maybe get a lock box or something. have fun with your new baby...THATS WHAT THEYRE FOR (im talking about the actual baby not the gun)!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Excellent choices. The choice to arm yourself and the choice of gun. Also congratulations on the new additions to your house. What holster is that it looks familar?

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

ON YOUR FIRST

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone... thats a glock 26. Galco UDC holster. I went cheap for my first holster it was on sale for 22 bucks, its not too bad, stays in place and holds it in a nice spot. i'm sure I could do better but hey 22 bucks. thanks top gun shooting sports for the first responder discount too.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Is that a 9?
Congrats^^what he said,,,

WELCOME to D C,,,,,!!!

:image035: Your givin' me a heart attack RAMROD!!!:image035:

Whew!!! Hot!!:congrats:

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
Thomas Paine

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Congrats on your first of many Glocks!:congrats::yup::hand10:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
thanks everyone... thats a glock 26. Galco UDC holster. I went cheap for my first holster it was on sale for 22 bucks, its not too bad, stays in place and holds it in a nice spot. i'm sure I could do better but hey 22 bucks. thanks top gun shooting sports for the first responder discount too.
Cool. Enjoy your new screensaver, and I'll bet the Galco gets the job done for now. Don't forget to check out one of the site sponsors (High Noon Holsters) for something comparable but better in my opinion and little more investment.:wink:

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Any excuse will do. My gun buddy and I blame each other for not stopping the shopping of each other, like we are kind of competing, after each one of us buys another gun that the other one is jealous of and just has to have. Bad companions, like ya know, go with you to gun stores and gun shows. Your daughter really needs a big shiny stainless-steel Taurus P-92, such a sensible practicle useful tool that really looks pretty and cool. You can play with it until she is old enough, maybe in five years or so.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Oh boy, now you've gone and done it! Those things multiply like rabbits! :blink: (No offense Bunny!)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
THANK YOU RAMROD..that was definitely the type of Santa helper I like! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Congrats and Merry Christmas!

That's a heck of a deal on the UDC BTW. Very nice IWB especially at that price. :congrats:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts