Defensive Carry banner

First Post...Hi....

1101 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  srfl
....to one and all.

This seems to be a nice site; I'm glad I "found" it.

I'm an LEO and USAF reservist in the Tampa Bay (FL) area.

I look forward to learning from all of you while a member of this site.

Take care and be safe!

SRFL
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
50,362 Posts
srfl

Howdy & Welcome!
LEO & USAF Res. ~ You found us & you're in the exact right spot on the web. :unitedsta
Chime right in any ol' where on the forum.
Looking forward to having you active,
Thanks for registering. :smile:

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm new here myself, but everybody is very nice... I haven't had a single one of my silly opinions slapped down yet.

Not only are they nice, but there are some very knowledgeable and experienced individuals hanging arround, too.

· Premium Member
25,596 Posts
SRFL - welcome to the fold. :smile:

Good family here - lot of interesting discussions and all in a good civil manner. Glad to see another LEO - for me, always good to get LE slant on many things.

· Registered
698 Posts
yep yep...

I'll echo all the other comments with a welcome...to the greatest CCW forum on the internet... at least as far as I'm concerned.

Pull up a chair, and relax. Hopefully you can learn as much from us, as we can from you.

--Jim

· Registered
1,244 Posts
You can't leave us hanging like that, what's your AFSC sir? I'm an active duty 2W1. By the way, welcome to the club, sit down and enjoy.

A1C Lickey

· Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Welcome, most hearty and sincere.

· Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes one and all.....just a little co-inky-dink: my Kimber 1911 is called the Combat Carry....no lie.

A1C Lickey: I'm a 14N3 (intelligence officer)....I should be getting an 14N4 (staff intelligence officer) AFSC soon since I'm in a staff officer position.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.