Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice to have a place like this to talk about successes. CCing is one of those things that it hard to talk about with just anyone.

SO! My 3rd day was my first "official" day of CCing because the first two days I went to the grocery store twice and stoped by the gas station for coffee twice, so those don't count.

Yesterday however, I took my wife shopping, and CC'd the whole time. The mall, Target, Wal-mart, and Culvers for dinner.

Jeans, a polo and a Glock 22 in a supertuck.... :smile:

Felt pretty good to excersise my 2nd amendment right....humbling...

JVD

·
Registered
862 Posts
congrats!!!!! keep up the good work!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on your permit and an 'uneventful' day, may you have many thousands more.:yup::comeandgetsome::bier:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Congrats, and remember, it gets easier everyday:smile:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well done! the first day's are a little unnerving but it gets easier.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Good job. How do you like the supertuck? I got mine for the j-frame on Saturday and love it. Still waiting on the permit. Glad your day was uneventful.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
It's nice to have a place like this to talk about successes. CCing is one of those things that it hard to talk about with just anyone.

SO! My 3rd day was my first "official" day of CCing because the first two days I went to the grocery store twice and stoped by the gas station for coffee twice, so those don't count.

Yesterday however, I took my wife shopping, and CC'd the whole time. The mall, Target, Wal-mart, and Culvers for dinner.

JVD

G22? Awesome!
Jeans, a polo and a Glock 22 in a supertuck....
Unreal! How? Good for you!
Everything counts while CCing. Remember that and take it one day at a time, and seriously. Best of luck in everything you do.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not tried any other holsters (other than a serpa with my football jacket), but I really like it. It is comfortable in the car and while walking around.

Now I need a good belt.... my 8 year old, $12, wal-mart special isn't cutting it.

JVD

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Well done. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
OUTSTANDING! :drillsergeant: Carry on... and welcome aboard too!

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
What Thumper said...welcome

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats, I have had my permit for a little over 2 months now. The first few days we strange I guess I would call it. Especially at work, sitting in meetings, walking through the break room etc knowing I have a cocked and locked firearm on my side. I think I would be the last person anyone would expect to be carrying around the office. LOL I got a TT Gunleather IWB holster that really made the difference comfort wise for me. Like most that carry say soon you almost forget its there. I have two kids 10 and 13 that haven't figured it out yet even with hugs for dad.:danceban:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wahoo! Congrats, well done on sporting the 22 I carry my 23 EDC. Love the .40 out of a Glock!

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's a good way to look at it.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
657 Posts

JVD
Silly Me!! I've been wondering if the SuperTuck I keep reading about is a Ford or Chevy... :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts