Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this from GMI holsters, for my g23/tlr1. Overall pleased with it except for my misgivings about the trigger being pulled accidentally.
Auto part Carbon Bumper Automotive exterior Metal

Hood Automotive design Rim Auto part Carbon

Have heard it's normal with the WML providing the retention, but nervous about the space around the trigger guard regardless.

If this is a normal amount I'll get used to it, but figured I'd show y'all to be sure

Attachments

·
Registered
21,154 Posts
Normally I’ll agree with @matthew03 ; this time...naw, exposed is not desirable IMHO. I’m accident prone, and with age stuff like that get’s worse. It’s worth being safe, but if your a young person and don’t have accidents much then it may be fine. It looks nice!

·
Registered
11,036 Posts
Normally I’ll agree with @matthew03 ; this time...naw, exposed is not desirable IMHO. I’m accident prone, and with age stuff like that get’s worse. It’s worth being safe, but if your a young person and don’t have accidents much then it may be fine. It looks nice!
Unfortunately, when you add a light there is going to be more of a gap around the trigger because the wider light needs to pass through the holster mouth. If you look at his third picture straight from the side, the trigger is covered.

Here is my Tenicore Malus Sol, which does a better job of covering the trigger, but there is still room to get fingers in there if you tried.
Air gun Trigger Composite material Auto part Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts