Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post! I have recently purchased a Walther PPS M2. I am interested in purchasing a T Rex Arms Sidcar Holster. As this is my fist Conceal carry gun I want to try and make a good purchase on a holster. I would like to know if the holster would work with this gun. If not any recommendations can help and I can look around the forum of course.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks like their website says PPS mod 1 only but aren't they the same size? I don't know, definitely not an expert. But if they're different then the kydex needs to be formed for that specific model. I would try calling them. Anyway, welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I actually didnt think to compare the two PPS models. I went to Walters website and they are virtually the same. I will be calling them just to make sure the gun will work!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I definitely understand. I've bought some inexpensive holsters that I ended up not using because they don't fit correctly. Even the ones that are meant for a specific firearm may not work quite right and will end up sitting in a dresser drawer. Good luck.

Reactions: Spark456

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
If you are going to carry often I would go to a De Santis Soft tuck or Alien ware 3.0 tuck. I have found both comfortable and reasonably priced.

Reactions: Spark456

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually got an email from them and they told me the gun will not fit. I cannot carry at my job, but whenever I can carry I plan on carrying. "gopbert" thank you for the recommendations! I'll look into those!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
ChefHunter, I would suggest checking out this thread on Walther Forums. We're a bunch of Walther fans (and in some cases, self included, Walther fanatics), so you'll get tons of well-researched answers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts