Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Sad, real sad but not surprising. Watching the great impostor on TV today speaking just around 6pm, that is what he kept talking about - the differences between the cops and the protestors and said it wasn't a blue eye dark eye thing and a bunch of other bs. The impostor is the instigator.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sad, real sad but not surprising. Watching the great impostor on TV today speaking just around 6pm, that is what he kept talking about - the differences between the cops and the protestors and said it wasn't a blue eye dark eye thing and a bunch of other bs. The impostor is the instigator.
Total bs.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
That's insane. Had to be planned. Prayers for the families, public hanging for the offenders.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Has anyone been taken into custody or is the situation still fluid?

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Wow. I hope the officers are as OK as they can be.
3 confirmed dead. From the sketchy information available, it appears the officers were the targets , that they were fired on from multiple points from cover .

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Now 11 shot with 3 dead. Please keep these officers and their family in your prayers. One shooter neutralized and one is cornered and being negotiated with. Now the Chief of Police says they may have planted a bomb in the area.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
RIP to the fallen officers. I hope they get the people behind this. BLM continues to dig their own grave.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
"A kill box.":mad:

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
RIP to the fallen officers. I hope they get the people behind this. BLM continues to dig their own grave.
That or get the Feds as their protectors

Reactions: rcsoftexas

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Our hearts and our prayers are with all law enforcement personnel, their families, and all other good people that are tragically affected by the vicious actions of two or three bad people tonight in the city of Dallas.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you see a video of the shooter zoomed in, look away. It's similar to the France attack and shows him killing an officer. I wish I hadn't seen it.

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
Our hearts and our prayers are with all law enforcement personnel, their families, and all other good people that are tragically affected by the vicious actions of two or three bad people tonight in the city of Dallas.
It's not just the three trigger pullers ..

Reactions: rcsoftexas
1 - 20 of 92 Posts