Banned
4,084 Posts
Congrats and safe travels.

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Arrest was written "arrest" because when I called to check up on it, they told me there was an arrest on my record, and they had to check up on it which is why it was taking so long...I have never been arrested.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congratulations! Glad to hear your happiness this waaaaaaaaaaaay out...

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Congrats on your new permit...FL is just a little safer now!:hand10:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mine took about the same. Don't know what took so long since Utah came in about 2 months. I think they just stuck it in a drawer somewhere. :yup:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats on the permit, glad everything got sorted out in the end. :hand10:

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Only took 6 months..I guess they got my "arrest" worked out...:rolleyes:
Mine came yesterday as well after 7 months. Not Fl's fault at all. I had a 20 year old misdemeanor that FL could not determine the resolution of. I had to get the court to mail a certified copy of my case. As soon as that was done, I had mine in 10 days.

Florida was just doing their homework. I'm glad to see nothing slips through the cracks

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine took about the same. Don't know what took so long since Utah came in about 2 months. I think they just stuck it in a drawer somewhere. :yup:
My Utah came in about 40 days, and my NV was here in about 12. This is a long time for me....

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine came yesterday as well after 7 months. Not Fl's fault at all. I had a 20 year old misdemeanor that FL could not determine the resolution of. I had to get the court to mail a certified copy of my case. As soon as that was done, I had mine in 10 days.

Florida was just doing their homework. I'm glad to see nothing slips through the cracks
Funny thing is I was never arrested. I also have received two other CCW's with no issues, and also a gaming license from the State of Nevada which is also does fingerprints and background checks.

Oh well, it all worked out in the end...just that I got it a month too late for my trip to FL...next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts