Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No biggie really but - this arrived in today's mail - not bad for time I thought, as they quote 90 days - added to which I did fingerprint card and not electronic. I also had to send further proof of residency as it seems they overlooked what I put in at original submission.

Start was approx mid February - add delays for mail to and fro when I sent extra utility bill (probably lost 2 weeks) - and it was still within 60 days. Not bad I reckon. :smile:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the club!

That gives a little more flexibility than PA alone.

Overall, I think FL has their act together on this. The info package was clear complete, and when I contacted them with a question I got an answer promptly. IMHO, they set the standard on CCW.

SSKC

·
Registered
127 Posts
Chris way to go!!

FL has their act together for sure. Had mine for awhile ( might ought to see if renewal is coming up) seems mine took like 45 days at the time.

I may consider a NH one...dunno why, dunno why not, inexpensive - add to the collection.

Oh Chris...Having a non-Res FL Does NOT mean you won't get laughed at for wearing tall black socks with supports, along with black Wingtips with your flower Bermuda Shorts if you come down south. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve - I am used to being laughed at with my darl socks LOL! Bermuda shorts tho - forget that - no way Jose!!!

Powermaker - welcome to CC :smile: - looks to me like yours should be with you early next month hopefully!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts