Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I have a Fenix Pd30 (which I absolutely LOVE) and the case is starting to wear out. The bottom will be worn completely through in a matter of weeks. Does anyone have a suggestion for a holster for it? Right now I carry right side head up. I'm not locked into that mode of carry though. So, watcha all got?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not sure of the difference in size, (diameter), between you Fenix and some of the Surefire lights, but Gary makes some of the finest rigs out there!!! A tad on the salty side, but I guarantee your getting you monies worth! :hand10:

Belts and Accessories

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I was considering the same thing. I have a SF BackUp and it has a dual position clip that allows for ‘face-up’ or ‘face-down’ carry. Well, the ‘face-up’ clip design is pretty much a joke. I wish that I had opted for the smaller SF Titan. For me, the problem with light holsters is they stick out from my waist and become an obstacle. Since I prefer a more minimalist posture, I’m back to wanting that 240-dollar Titan.
Regards,
Dan

·
Registered
10,990 Posts
When I carry my Surefire G2, I use a kydex horizontal light holster from JSHolsters.

More and more, however, I just stick my $25 Coleman Max light in my pocket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts