Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Congratulations, that doesn't sound to bad.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congratz. Time to see if you can put a shopping list together.

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Congratulations. I'm now curious as to how the backlog was resolved. Possibly through the addition of more Dept of Agriculture processors, or maybe fewer people seeking a CWL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratz. Time to see if you can put a shopping list together.
I have had a permit in Virginia for about 25 years. My shopping list seems to never end. Oh well I cut back from 4 drinks a night to 3. Now I can shop til I drop. :image035:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Congratulations. I'm now curious as to how the backlog was resolved. Possibly through the addition of more Dept of Agriculture processors, or maybe fewer people seeking a CWL.
they hired a bunch of people in Tallahassee to process the applications (60+ if i remember correctly) and they opened "regional" offices to also accept/semi-process applications and then send them to tallahassee. i think there was a guy on here a couple weeks ago that posted himself and his wife went to the regional office and did it from there. They received their permits 6 days later if i believe

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
If you go to a regional office, you can have it in 2-3 weeks.:yup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Heard on the news a few nights ago that they are down to 40K backlog from 90K.

Also here is cool article on how to get you license in about 2 weeks. It's true...I spoke to 2 people that did this and they both got their license right around 2 weeks.

CRIMINAL DEFENSE SERVICES BLOG by Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney JON H. GUTMACHER, Esq.

Wish I had known this. It took almost 6 months to get mine. However, I probably would of had it in about 4.5, but they said there was a problem (which there wasn't) and it took almost an additional 6 weeks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
BTW, is a copy of my NRA certificate allowed to be used for the license.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Heard on the news a few nights ago that they are down to 40K backlog from 90K.

Also here is cool article on how to get you license in about 2 weeks. It's true...I spoke to 2 people that did this and they both got their license right around 2 weeks.

CRIMINAL DEFENSE SERVICES BLOG by Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney JON H. GUTMACHER, Esq.

Wish I had known this. It took almost 6 months to get mine. However, I probably would of had it in about 4.5, but they said there was a problem (which there wasn't) and it took almost an additional 6 weeks.
+1 on this guy's website he has alot of good stuff on here. Thanks for the link. (I wish I lived in Florida!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts