Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Fl non-res permit today. Applied for it 8/28/09 so it took a while. Applied for Utah at the same time and that one arrived 10/8/09.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on the GunShine State permit.:hand10::comeandgetsome:
Now come on down and spend some money here.:image035:

·
Registered
258 Posts
What took it so long to be issued to you? I applied via mail and I got mine within 3 months from sending it in the mail...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What took it so long to be issued to you? I applied via mail and I got mine within 3 months from sending it in the mail...
There was a hold up in the process. A while after sending it in I received a letter stating I needed to let them know where the finger prints had been taken even though this info had been printed on the fingerprint card during the class I took. I sent the info to them and followed up with a phone call. At that point I guess I went back into the waiting line. Don't know the reason for the error, but I'm just glad it finally arrived.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Congratulations on the license. I don't think that Florida makes a distinction between residents and non-residents, though.

If you live down here, they now have same day service at designated locations.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Congrats mate!

Congratulations on the license. I don't think that Florida makes a distinction between residents and non-residents, though.

If you live down here, they now have same day service at designated locations.
For real? Do you know where? I'd make that drive....

·
Registered
258 Posts
There was a hold up in the process. A while after sending it in I received a letter stating I needed to let them know where the finger prints had been taken even though this info had been printed on the fingerprint card during the class I took. I sent the info to them and followed up with a phone call. At that point I guess I went back into the waiting line. Don't know the reason for the error, but I'm just glad it finally arrived.
A big congratulations to you. It sure is nice to have one (or a few...):congrats:Time to have a beer.:bier:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts