Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give the State of Florida a big round of applause for the FASTEST shipment of paperwork from a govt. agency ever!

I applied for a CCW application packet on-line last and it was delivered last night! It might not seem like a giant leap for all mankind, but I am currently working in Afghanistan. Generally speaking things take 7-14 days to arrive to me. So this is a huge deal, to me anyway!

So thanks Florida!
:danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

Spoon

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does Florida have reciprocity with Afghanistan? :biggrin2: Seriously, FL does have their act together for the CCW routine.

Stay safe.

KC

·
Registered
569 Posts
Florida CCW Paperwork

That's great I just sent away online for my app there let's see how long it takes to get to California.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
The licensing folks in FL got their act together....they are very prompt in getting paperwork out and CC permits to folks.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wait until you apply for the permit. I used the eleectronic fingerprinting and it took 13 days for me to get my permit.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Could someone post the website

so I can apply for a non-resident FLA permit. Ohio doesn't recognize my GA permit but they do a FLA and I travel up there alot to see my out-laws. Oops, I meant my in-laws.:haha:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Sweet!

Charles Bronson-Death Wish! :comeandgetsome: That is the funniest thing I have seen today! :haha: Thanks for the laugh and the info!:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts