Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone for the first time. I have browsed through posts for weeks now. They are informative and entertaining. I feel privileged to have ccw in Florida as I have discovered from others out of state that they have more restrictions. I am 8mos. now into having my ccw license and it has given me a sense of freedom. I didn't pursue this CWP to save the world. It is only a last resort while all other security measures fail. I have gotten to the point that I don't know I have a firearm on me. The funny thing is that my spouse has no idea I carry while out of the house. I guess it is my test to let me know if I print. I have this problem, I can't seem to go to a gun shop and not leave without purchasing something. Does anyone have the same problem?

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Welcome! And no, you're not alone in your Gun Shop troubles....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just wanted to say hello to everyone for the first time. I have browsed through posts for weeks now. They are informative and entertaining. I feel privileged to have ccw in Florida as I have discovered from others out of state that they have more restrictions. I am 8mos. now into having my ccw license and it has given me a sense of freedom. I didn't pursue this CWP to save the world. It is only a last resort while all other security measures fail. I have gotten to the point that I don't know I have a firearm on me. The funny thing is that my spouse has no idea I carry while out of the house. I guess it is my test to let me know if I print. I have this problem, I can't seem to go to a gun shop and not leave without purchasing something. Does anyone have the same problem?

I've had that problem for yrs, and have got the wife at it also, we can't pass up a gun shop, she is always lookin:danceban:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought reef aquaria was expensive! This is an expensive hobby! It is nice to know that it really isn't paranoia I have. If so, then there are many out there like me here in Florida. I just know that mental illness and illicit drug use are a bad combination and seems to be the trend in news. There is no reasoning with crazy sometimes! You can't change crazy! What are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:022: from Ga. Welcome to Dc.

I have the same problem at the GS. My answer to the problem is, I don't enter one until I'm ready to purchase, this is due to my compulsive gun buying addiction.:embarassed:

GBK

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
What he said!!!!!

:022: from Ga. Welcome to Dc.

I have the same problem at the GS. My answer to the problem is, I don't enter one until I'm ready to purchase, this is due to my compulsive gun buying addiction.:embarassed:

GBK
But From Michigan !!

Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Welcome from Victoria, B.C. :wave: