Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please try to replie if you are one the recent 2013 ccw holders.How long did you wait frim aplication being filled out and sent in to recieving in hand. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Submit application on 3/29 and is still being processed. My girlfriend submitted hers same day and had license in hand last Saturday.

·
Banned
2,648 Posts
It depends, if you submitted it yourself by mail or if you applied thru a regional office. For some reason the applications submitted thru the regional offices tend to have a shorter approval time. In any case they are over burdened with a very high number of applications.
2013 applications:
January 120,340
February 98,722
March 69,763
April 67,136
May 48,579

They do have 90 days to approve or disapprove the applications after that I would call for status. Go to the Florida Dept of Agricultures web site, you can check the status of your application.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sent my app in to Tallahassee on 3/21, it was issued 5/24 and I got it in the mail on 5/28.

IMO it's worth noting it was issued on a friday, so technically it only took 2 days to get to me

·
Registered
228 Posts
3 weeks after my appointment I had mine.

·
Super Moderator
17,076 Posts
My last renewal took 2 ½ months but I have very poor ridge detail and my fingerprints are difficult to take and I wind-up sending two fingerprint cards.

·
Banned
436 Posts
Filled out at the Ft Walton office on 6/20. Still waiting. "We have received your application and its is currently being processed." yadda yadda.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts