Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this sight by accident and do believe I will like it here.

So, if you happen to be in the Shenandoah Valley give me a shout.

later,
Adrian

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Adrain - welcome to CC :smile:

Do participate all you want.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DirksterG30 said:
Welcome to the forum, Adrain. What do you carry?

My duty piece is a G22 so I carry a G36 out-and-about. Under stress we normaly revert back to training so I stick with the same platform.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome Adrian. You carry the polymer evil thing...Don't let the 1911 Primate or us other slab side lovers scare you off :wink:
(You'll figure it out soon enough; don't ask.)

Steve

·
Registered
427 Posts
Blacksan,

Welcome to the forum...a good place for opinions and information from like minded individuals...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
san antone rr said:
Welcome Adrian. You carry the polymer evil thing...Don't let the 1911 Primate or us other slab side lovers scare you off :wink:
(You'll figure it out soon enough; don't ask.)

Steve
When I first started out in LE work I carried a pre Series 70 Gold Cup National Match that was dehorned and tuned for the street so I do have a special place for the 1911 in my heart. :smile:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum sir. Live in Fla. now but been through your area many times. It's really pretty. The G36's(I've heard) have a recall out on them from Glock. My buddy has one and it didn't effect his. Glock has a couple of blocks of ser.no's that you can check.---------

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RSSZ said:
Welcome to the forum sir. Live in Fla. now but been through your area many times. It's really pretty. The G36's(I've heard) have a recall out on them from Glock. My buddy has one and it didn't effect his. Glock has a couple of blocks of ser.no's that you can check.---------
I agree with your thoughts on my area as it is real pleasing to the eye. I can see the Blue Ridge Parkway from my front door and still appreciate a pleasent day on the mountain even thought I have done it a million times.

My G36 has been 100% since day one and I m very pleased with it but would enjoy any info pertaining to recall. Part of my assingment is being a department firearms instructor that teaches basic academy and my own people so I have great faith in the Glock. I have seen just about every make and model fail in spectacular fashion but the Glock has had the best track record in my personal experience. Odly enough when I was first issued the G22 in 1994 mine went full auto out of the box! The really interesting part is that it was real easy to control and I actually made it through a couple of mags before the range officer figured out why I was grining from ear to ear. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the Forum....You can aslo call Glock and ask the Customer Service Reps about all recalls. They're VERY courtious.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Adrian. Glad to have ya! :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.