Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you folk in CA if you want any of the fine rifle we can own but just need a BB to be legal remember this is the last month to get it ...Starting JAN1 BB will be banned so at that point either Grip wrap or FS15 and the like from that point on ..For some guns well it wont be easy to own them.

Just a nice PSA

Rember the DOS needs to be in 10 or more days before as that is the waiting peoird in that "great" state ..

Sucks ..Hey there is room here in AZ if you like guns

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
They really did a number on there residents. I just hope these laws will be found unconstitutional by the supreme court in the years to come. It's a crime I say. I wish all of you living in California the best of luck and keep fighting the good fight. Don't give up.

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They really did a number on there residents. I just hope these laws will be found unconstitutional by the supreme court in the years to come. It's a crime I say. I wish all of you living in California the best of luck and keep fighting the good fight. Don't give up.

Yeah esp the ban and turn on pre ban over 10 mags

Sad its a state that is made for shooting lots of great very very long range spots etc etc ..Just so anti gun I mean you cant have a 50bmg to shoot out all the way unless you do belt feed

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
The direction California was headed has been obvious for quite awhile. It's why we left the state several years ago. Absolutely no regrets. Okay, well maybe we do miss having a good Chinese restaurant where we live in Utah and the proximity to the ocean, but there is more than enough to make up for it.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
The direction California was headed has been obvious for quite awhile. It's why we left the state several years ago. Absolutely no regrets. Okay, well maybe we do miss having a good Chinese restaurant where we live in Utah and the proximity to the ocean, but there is more than enough to make up for it.
California has weather going for it and not much else (ok, restaurants). But the oppressive tax regime, schools trending downward, fiscal mismanagement, and overall political crap ruled it out for us when I retired.

Reactions: G26Raven
1 - 6 of 6 Posts