Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really, really, hate to do this, but unexpected bills have forced my hand.
I'm selling my Kimber CDP II Ultra, it is one of my CC's, but shows little if any wear. I'd rate it at about 95%, it has never had a FTF and is a fine conceal carry I've bet my life on with confidence. It comes with 1 KimPro mag and 1 Wilson Combat extended mag plus case, paperwork, and lock.
I'm also selling a Tucker Gunleather CUSTOM rig I ordered just for this pistol.
The gun belt is a 48" and has both a matching holster and double mag pouch. The holster rides high on the hip and has an FBI cant to it perfect for CC. Anyone who knows Tucker Gunleather knows that he makes a quality product and that Texas Rangers wear his rigs. It took almost a year to the day for Tucker to build this rig and it is outstanding workmanship. The Tucker rig is brand new, I've only worn it a couple of times.
This is a package deal (I won't break up the set) and no trades...
Asking $1400 obo

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
The 48" belt... Is that 48" from the far end of the buckle to the center hole on the belt?

That's a beautiful rig... I'm drooling on the keyboard...
Are you sure you won't sell the complete leather rig by itself???

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 48" belt... Is that 48" from the far end of the buckle to the center hole on the belt?

That's a beautiful rig... I'm drooling on the keyboard...
Are you sure you won't sell the complete leather rig by itself???
Yes, the center hole, I'd rather sell it as a set, but if it doesn't sell in a week or two I might consider a split. As I stated this holster was tailor'd for the Kimber CDP Ultra II, but should still fit any 3" 1911.

·
Registered
370 Posts
BEAUTIFUL set up. Wish I could help ya out but heres a bump!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I can't quite tell from the rather dark pictures, is the leather on the holster rig black, or a dark brown?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I've wanted that Holster! Just cant bring myself to spend so much on a belt and holster. Someday I will.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
483 Posts
airbornerangerboogie,

I've been trying to reach you by PM since yesterday about your CDP and leather.

Check your PM's, here or the other board where you have it listed, and holler back at me.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
152 Posts
That rig belongs in an art museum! If only I hadn't just busted my budget on a Pure Kustom holster and mag pouch. Good luck airbornerangerboogie, hope its nothing serious.:hand36:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lucky Dog...

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Good deal, DaveT! I have that same rig and it's a winner! I gave serious thought to buying this one to have a second set.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Had the opportunity to meet yesterday with airbornerangerboogie for lunch and the gun/leather transfer.

It was a pleasure to meet him. Always good to meet a fellow 'Nam Veteran, fellow airborne, and a fellow Drill Sergeant at Fort Ord after 'Nam...... he was AIT and I was Basic. Small world. :hand10:

Good food,
good conversation,
plus a
GREAT gun and leather !

Doesn't get much better than that. :smile:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great news Dave. I ran into a one from my unit in Cambodia a few years back. He left there a couple of months before I arrived. I stayed until the unit was dissolved in 75. I was too cool talking old times.

·
Registered
0 Posts
kimber cdp 2 ultra

hello airbornerangerboogie

if this item is still for sale, please contact me.

-murray

;1442967]Really, really, hate to do this, but unexpected bills have forced my hand.
I'm selling my Kimber CDP II Ultra, it is one of my CC's, but shows little if any wear. I'd rate it at about 95%, it has never had a FTF and is a fine conceal carry I've bet my life on with confidence. It comes with 1 KimPro mag and 1 Wilson Combat extended mag plus case, paperwork, and lock.
I'm also selling a Tucker Gunleather CUSTOM rig I ordered just for this pistol.
The gun belt is a 48" and has both a matching holster and double mag pouch. The holster rides high on the hip and has an FBI cant to it perfect for CC. Anyone who knows Tucker Gunleather knows that he makes a quality product and that Texas Rangers wear his rigs. It took almost a year to the day for Tucker to build this rig and it is outstanding workmanship. The Tucker rig is brand new, I've only worn it a couple of times.
This is a package deal (I won't break up the set) and no trades...
Asking $1400 obo

[/QUOTE]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts