Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Great idea, special purpose purses for women who carry.

Purses offer fashion and a gun holster - Video on NBCNews.com
Wow - a relatively 'pro-gun' story on NBC! :smile:

Gun purses aren't new but the options are growing rapidly to meet the needs of a growing number of female CCer's. Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters and Concealed Carry Handbags for Women are other well-known providers... in addition to the provider manolito's wife uses!:wink:

I don't purse carry because of the significant safety issues associated with it. Every time you set your purse down, you are leaving a loaded, unsecured gun laying around. However, there are those for whom on-body carry is almost impossible. So, it's great that there are plenty of options nowadays that are designed for the task.

I just hope women don't automatically gravitate to purse carry because they assume they can't conceal on-body. On-body carry is very doable, and so much safer.

Reactions: Betty

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I bought my wife a gun toten mama's purse at the last gun show. She actually carries much more frequently now. I would prefer she carry on body. But better to be in her purse than in the house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts