Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Eeew, pink, yuck!

Just give me plain old basic black, goes with everything, doesn't stand out. I am woman enough to not need to wear girly items or colors.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I ask my wife about this and she said no pink for her.

She is very feminine but likes her gun and assessors regular color or camo.

Worst of all she shoot better than me with her handguns.

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Eeew, pink, yuck!

Just give me plain old basic black, goes with everything, doesn't stand out. I am woman enough to not need to wear girly items or colors.
+1
No pink for me...there are enough pink things around the house now with my daughter. They seem to make all infant and little girl things with pink on them:aargh4:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
+1
No pink for me...there are enough pink things around the house now with my daughter. They seem to make all infant and little girl things with pink on them:aargh4:
Don't I know it! My daughter isn't into pink either. I gave up on buying her clothes when she was younger and made them myself or shopped in the boys department. Camo she likes, pink, not at all.
And God Forbid somebody else at school, has the same outfit, she won't ever wear it again.
Aren't girls fun?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
No pink for me.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Pink seems to have become the new (insert color). What is this world coming to.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
When I was in my local gun shop buying my S&W 442, the owner picked up a PINK snub revolver (yes, the frame was pink) and said, "The baddest Dude in the county should carry this gun!" I said, "Why's that?" He said, "If he's crazy enough to carry a pink gun and pull it on you, he won't think twice about shooting your 'butt'". I guess I never thought about it that way before....I still bought the anodized black...I'm apparently not the baddest dude in the county.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Don't I know it! My daughter isn't into pink either. I gave up on buying her clothes when she was younger and made them myself or shopped in the boys department. Camo she likes, pink, not at all.
And God Forbid somebody else at school, has the same outfit, she won't ever wear it again.
Aren't girls fun?:rolleyes:
My little girl sure is...she is a total daddy's girl, he walks into the room or says something and she only has eyes for him. It's kinda odd but she seems to prefer greens at 7months.

How about the boys. Real Men Wear Pink.
Not my man, or else :comeandgetsome:

I've always like my firearms black. It doesn't draw attention to them, and I don't end up with the guys at the range who feel the need to "help out the girl".

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
My girlfriend doesn't like pink things normally.... all of here shooting equipment is regular colors... but she likes the pink M&P for breast cancer awareness...
I look at it this way what ever gets her out on the range with me... I don't care if it is yellow with purple polka dots... as long as she is shooting!

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Pink may still be an option for unmentionables, but apparently has fallen out of favor for outer wear.

·
Registered
468 Posts
My wife has wanted a revolver for a while so when we went to the shop I told her to pick any of the snubbies she liked. It came down to the Smith 642 with Pink grips or the Charter "Pink Lady". She absolutely loves this gun and carries it everywhere now loaded with 129gr Hydra-shock +P . Before, she had a P3AT and carried it in her car when she remembered or if I reminded her.

Hey... if color can make her carry it then I don't care if it's uhhh well.... Pink! I guess this one is fashionable as well as functional.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
My wife has wanted a revolver for a while so when we went to the shop I told her to pick any of the snubbies she liked. It came down to the Smith 642 with Pink grips or the Charter "Pink Lady". She absolutely loves this gun and carries it everywhere now loaded with 129gr Hydra-shock +P . Before, she had a P3AT and carried it in her car when she remembered or if I reminded her.

Hey... if color can make her carry it then I don't care if it's uhhh well.... Pink! I guess this one is fashionable as well as functional.

that's right!

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I wouldn't want to stare down the business end of a pink gun. Couldn't you just see a BG sitting in jail with a gunshot wound and the other jail birds finding out he was shot with a pink gun??? Not pretty.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thanks but no thanks, no pink for me!:stups::shootin::sign10:

·
Banned
4,084 Posts
If they encourage her to wear them and shoot more, sure. They're rated at 28NRR tho. I've seen other solid pink ear muffs (darker pink) that might be rated higher.

I have pink camo ear muffs, rated 33 NRR and I love them! :image035:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts