Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww come on J.D...

that mug might be called upon to defend your life someday. As we have both said before when dealing with pricy items that might be used as a weapon...

How much is your life worth?:scruntiny:

:santaclaus:

·
Administrator
21,348 Posts
Awww come on J.D...

that mug might be called upon to defend your life someday. As we have both said before when dealing with pricy items that might be used as a weapon...

How much is your life worth?:scruntiny:

:santaclaus:
Well I guess that's true...in that case, I'll take one, just so long as it's a COLT carry handle on that mug, nothing but the best ya know. :hand5:

I'd rather lay someone out with a 1/2 gal. of milk. :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
721 Posts
JD sez...

I'd rather lay someone out with a 1/2 gal. of milk. :comeandgetsome:

Exactly... :rofl:

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Think you'd be able to carry that on to a commercial airliner?.....:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
18,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Think you'd be able to carry that on to a commercial airliner?.....
Sure.

Until it racked up an impressive enough "kill" list to get the FBI to notice.:scruntiny:

:comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
571 Posts
The man with everything must not have a wife. :rofl:
I bought my fiancee's Christmas present (a netbook) for $279. I think if I returned it to get the Battle Mug I might only get the chance to be buried with it.

·
Administrator
21,348 Posts
I bought my fiancee's Christmas present (a netbook) for $279. I think if I returned it to get the Battle Mug I might only get the chance to be buried with it.
Well if you get buried alive, you can probably break out of the casket and dig your way to freedom using the mug and provided you got to fill it before hand, could even have a nice cup of joe once you hit the surface. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
The man with everything must not have a wife. :rofl:
I actually think he DID have a wife.
She is on her way to Sweden, and he is left with the 14 hookers/GFs/ massage artists/whatever he wants to call them.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I actually think he DID have a wife.
She is on her way to Sweden, and he is left with the 14 hookers/GFs/ massage artists/whatever he wants to call them.
...and a tacticool mug! :bier:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Whether you are fighting drug lords deep inside the jungles of Colombia, stomping out Al Qaida terrorists in Falluja Iraq, or eradicating no-good hippies in Berkeley, California
:rofl:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
$280 for a mug?
But it's a tactical mug.
You never know when you'll be faced with certain death if you don't throw hot coffee in the perps face.
Isn't your life worth $280?

And you can use it to break out a window if your Humvee is submerged.

Okay, maybe I can't take this too seriously.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'd buy one for $10-15, but $280 ?? They ought to pay ME money for almost spitting coffee on my screen and ruining my computer.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts