Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The esteemed Dr. Fauci is now warning us that a new strain of swine flu is emerging out China that may have the potential to go pandemic.
Stop the world, I want to get off. I wish this guy would quit with his scare tactics until he has something factual to tell us.
This virus has not even made the jump from swine to human yet. Wait before you start another panic. Or is that the idea?

·
Premium Member
7,144 Posts
My hosta plants have a virus that is highly infectious to other hostas. Really, this is true.

I HOPE FAUCI DOESN'T FIND OUT ABOUT THAT ONE or he will be warning us that it might make the jump to humans, and we will all have to burn out our gardens!

·
Registered
7,860 Posts
Covid didnt pan out and people are seeing it. Time to start a new scare.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
COVID is going to kill a LOT more people and will be around through '22 at the least if people don't quit trying to make it political. Virii don't care about your rights, your religion or your politics
Neither do they care how much money they put in the pockets of the medical profession. Or how people vote.

Sorry, but there may be more truth in that than we realize.

·
Registered
530 Posts
COVID is going to kill a LOT more people and will be around through '22 at the least if people don't quit trying to make it political. Virii don't care about your rights, your religion or your politics
Neither do viruses.

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
The economic fallout from COVID will far outlive the virus.

Fauci needs a new disease to keep him relevant and in front of the cameras. Theoretically, there's always been a virus lurking around the corner to wipe out humanity.

Time for that little guy to go back to his lab and stay there.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
This falls in with starting a new shelter in place/wear masks/quake in your boots campaign so that the elections will be forced to be held by absentee ballot - and we know how that will go.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Living is inherently dangerous. Can't live our life in fear. I could be a victim of whatever but I can't function if I worry about it all the time.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Wish he would crawl in that hole that they are keeping their dementia struck candidate in.

I did read about the new swine flu last night and that China has already reported it.

Nothing good comes out of China.

·
Registered
7,860 Posts
What do you mean through ‘22? Does it have an expiration date? We are far behind the predictions even with data that has been manipulated so much it’s now useless. The only thing that has been true is that there is a virus.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Reported it? or kept working on it until it could infect us all and leak out of one of their careless? labs again?
Must have been something they ate 🤣

(that’s not funny 😉)

Reactions: CWOUSCG

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hear Ye , Hear Ye , It's November 4th , and all is well !!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
The esteemed Dr. Fauci is now warning us that a new strain of swine flu is emerging out China that may have the potential to go pandemic.
Stop the world, I want to get off. I wish this guy would quit with his scare tactics until he has something factual to tell us.
This virus has not even made the jump from swine to human yet. Wait before you start another panic. Or is that the idea?

God has told us not to eat pork. If you didn't listen .this is your punishment!:devilish:

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
God has told us not to eat pork. If you didn't listen .this is your punishment!:devilish:
Apparently it did not make His list of ten commandments, so I'm sticking with bacon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts