Defensive Carry banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
I would not want Fauci's job. It is a total no win. All he is saying in the article is it is something we need to keep an eye on. If he didn't say anything someone would come out later and say he didn't warn people early enough. The administration has already been criticized in not getting behind COVID two weeks sooner.

If you don't want to hear from Fauci, don't read articles with his name in the title. I don't take what he says as gospel, nor do I take any expert's word as gospel, but I still want to know what he says.

·
Registered
34,034 Posts

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
I would not want Fauci's job. It is a total no win. All he is saying in the article is it is something we need to keep an eye on. If he didn't say anything someone would come out later and say he didn't warn people early enough. The administration has already been criticized in not getting behind COVID two weeks sooner.

If you don't want to hear from Fauci, don't read articles with his name in the title. I don't take what he says as gospel, nor do I take any expert's word as gospel, but I still want to know what he says.
I don’t want Faucis job, but if I did have it, I would be better at it. Well, assuming that his poor performance is not intentional anyway.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They have to do something to further the assault against Trump and the economy. That little, piece of trash should be jailed and tortured for his part in inciting panic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts