Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Administrator
21,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I'm just going to say this once, chill out.

Our forum rules will continue to be enforced.

I know a lot of us are upset with recent events.

Getting angry and acting out toward the new owners is not a good first option.

I'm talking with QK and Sixto on desired courses of action and we will approach the owners.

That all being said, the aggressive posts harranging the new owners need to stop.

Posting links / content steering members to alternate forums needs to stop as it is contrary to the forum rules.

This is an easy process, if you don't like it here and don't want to be supportive in getting things smoothed out, either be quiet while we fix it, or leave.

If you continue to be a source of contention, you may be removed. Temporarily or permenanantly.

For those that are bearing with us during this transition, I thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
I'd rather you didn't but as he's not a member its not against the rules.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
About any forum I know of , do NOT allow that at all. Reason is simple, the person is not there to respond and defend themselves to anything and everything that can be said. It also may cause hard feelings by other members or between members, that will come out in other threads or posts.

Just my experience and from observing some forums crash and die, as a result of that type of thing.

And respectfully, it's not the "flavor" that most people want to see in a forum as being acceptable. .

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
About any forum I know of , do NOT allow that at all. Reason is simple, the person is not there to respond and defend themselves to anything and everything that can be said. It also may cause hard feelings by other members or between members, that will come out in other threads or posts.

Just my experience and from observing some forums crash and die, as a result of that type of thing.

And respectfully, it's not the "flavor" that most people want to see in a forum as being acceptable. .

Relax, just a little inside baseball.....

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Relax, just a little inside baseball.....
Say it like I see , and how I've seen it be destructive in some forums. Even when it was 'joked about' others didn't take it as a joke.
In typed form, if it's an inside joke, it's not likely to come across that way.

1 - 20 of 314 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.