Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than change the navigation bar to add our Gallery and Links section, I have added them down below in the forum area under "CombatCarry.com Forum Office." I have to admit it's the lazy way to do it, but it also makes our gallery and link areas more prominent. More importantly, it keeps me from having to modify the template everytime we have a minor update of some kind. It turned out that alot of the little minor nuisances we were suffering were attribuable to the forum template being customized before and now not being compatible.

I would encourage all of our members to look through the links area and post your "on topic" favorites if they are not already there. Those of you that are trainers, holstermakers, forum administrators, etc, feel free to use that area to post your links. As always, CombatCarry.com can always use reciprocal links if you have a link page.

I would also remind you that the gallery is available to post your "on topic" (and off topic) pictures for linking both here and elsewhere on the Internet. Keep it clean, however. :wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.