Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CombatCarry has reached a point where I needed to appoint a number of moderators to help me keep up with forum threads and posts, starting new threads, and keeping the threads moving and "on topic". They are also available to resolve problems should they arise. Should you notice a problem, please feel free to contact the moderator of the forum in question or, of course, me.

Each of them were selected based on their knowledge, personality, demeanor and activity in the forums. I believe each of them will be an important addition to CombatCarry.com and I am proud to have them. I would like to see the website become a valuable resource to all of us that legally carry concealed. To accomplish this, the forums must remain focused on the topics. They must also remain a comfortable and sane place for members to to learn, to teach and to ask questions. I am confident that active moderation will help accomplish this.

Moderation appointments are as follows:

"New Members Introduce Yourself"
Bumper
QKShooter

"Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions"
acparmed
Scott

"Concealed Carry Guns"
acparmed

"Concealed Carry Holsters & Carry Options"
Gary Brommeland

"Knives & Edged Weapons"
Betty

"Related Gear & Equipment"
QKShooter
Bud White

"Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics"
APachon
acparmed

"CCW Tactical Scenarios"
acparmed
Scott

"CCW & Tactical Training"
acparmed
Scott

"CCW Related Books, Video & References"
APachon
Bud White

"CCW Related Product Reviews"
Bumper
nighthawk

"Everything Else CCW Related"
APachon
QKShooter

"General Firearm Discussion" & "Defensive Rifles & Shotgun"
AZG23

"Law Enforcement Discussion"
Need one LE moderator

"Homeland Security & Miltary Discussion"
rstickle

"Armed Citizen Success Stories"
FortyFive

"Right To Keep And Bear Arms Discussions"
FortyFive
AZG23

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Now I am really going to have to watch my spelling. Thansk Bumper.

~Andy

·
Super Moderator
25,516 Posts
Bumper said:
"Knives & Edged Weapons"
Seeking one moderator
Can we nominate Betty, she's got one of everything sharp and pointy!! :biggrin:

If you ever get to the point where you need one for military and security......

·
Administrator
143,465 Posts
Much Thanks Bumper

And to my "fellow" newly appointed moderators......My Sincere Congratulations!
Our Commander In Chief has made some very wise choices.
I feel like Condoleezza Rice as new Secretary Of State. :biggrin:

Now you must decide...Shall you Rule with a Heavy Iron Fist? (I mean keyboard ~ a Heavy Iron Keyboard??? :wink: ) Or... like battle torn and frenzied warrior cutting & slashing (as if they were blades of fresh, green Spring, grass) those lowly posts, comments, and threads with that unrelenting computer broadsword of antagonistic, dictatorial, censorship?
Creative & innovative thought "snuffed" with a mere finger press of the DELETE key.
Ponder the question deeply my fellow moderators.
I intend to moderate with compassion & understanding.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rstickle said:
Can we nominate Betty, she's got one of everything sharp and pointy!! :biggrin:

I already tried, but if you can convince her...... :Winner2:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QKShooter said:
Heavy Iron Fist? (I mean keyboard ~ a Heavy Iron Keyboard
Did you mean heavy ironing board? :evil:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bumper said:
Did you mean heavy ironing board? :evil:
I don't have an ironing board. How will I keep the forums I have in line? :tongue:

acparmed will have to do the ironing board work I guess. :biggrin:

-Scott-

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scott said:
I don't have an ironing board. How will I keep the forums I have in line? :tongue:

acparmed will have to do the ironing board work I guess. :biggrin:

-Scott-
Only QKShooter needs an ironing board I believe :tongue:

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Ironing work? Me?
Boy have you got the wrong guy.
The only ironing I do is with 3 to 15lbs of iron that flattens with high velocity ballistics.
I'm good with a handgun guys, but my real talent lies in the 600 to 800 yard range with a scope and a Springfield M-21. When in Special Forces they used to laugh at me and say that I wasn't big enough to whoop a 13 year old girl in a fair fight, but I could shoot the pimples off a flys butt at 500 yards in the middle of the night, during a sandstorm. hehe.
Also my thanks Bumper for the appointment. We shall lead from the front.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're very welcome, acparmed. I'm glad I am in Phoenix and out of your range :smoke23:

acparmed said:
Ironing work? Me?
Boy have you got the wrong guy.
The only ironing I do is with 3 to 15lbs of iron that flattens with high velocity ballistics.
I'm good with a handgun guys, but my real talent lies in the 600 to 800 yard range with a scope and a Springfield M-21. When in Special Forces they used to laugh at me and say that I wasn't big enough to whoop a 13 year old girl in a fair fight, but I could shoot the pimples off a flys butt at 500 yards in the middle of the night, during a sandstorm. hehe.
Also my thanks Bumper for the appointment. We shall lead from the front.

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rstickle said:
Are we volunteering, rstickle? Dangerous thing to do around here :439:

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Bumper said:
I believe he was volunteering. :biggrin:

acparmed will keep everything at a great enough distance we won't have to worry about in close ironing board work. :thumbsup:

acparmed maybe you couldn't whoop a 13 yo girl in a fair fight, but I bet you could carry her 20+ miles without a problem. I don't miss 60+ pound rucks.

-Scott-

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Scott said:
I believe he was volunteering. :biggrin:

acparmed will keep everything at a great enough distance we won't have to worry about in close ironing board work. :thumbsup:

acparmed maybe you couldn't whoop a 13 yo girl in a fair fight, but I bet you could carry her 20+ miles without a problem. I don't miss 60+ pound rucks.

-Scott-
Yes Scott I could, and I don't miss those rucks either. Mine was frequently the 60 or 70 lb version and an M-21 with a Leatherwood ART scope.
At 5' 8" and 135lbs it was no easy hump, but "The only easy day was yesterday" right?

And I think he volunteered too!!

·
Super Moderator
25,516 Posts
Bumper said:
Yea, I know. But being in Maryland recent CCW experence is a little weak, however I did do 20+ in the military, and a lot of security work before I got tired (smarter) of the long hours and got a paying job! :smile:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
acparmed said:
Yes Scott I could, and I don't miss those rucks either. Mine was frequently the 60 or 70 lb version and an M-21 with a Leatherwood ART scope.
At 5' 8" and 135lbs it was no easy hump, but "The only easy day was yesterday" right?
And I think he volunteered too!!
I never had to mess with that after basic training, mine was strapped to the outside of an M60A1. I like to ride.... :08:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rstickle said:
Yea, I know. But being in Maryland recent CCW experence is a little weak, however I did do 20+ in the military, and a lot of security work before I got tired (smarter) of the long hours and got a paying job! :smile:
Tag, you're it :7a:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nighthawk said:
Thanks Bumper. I'll endeavor to review with aplomb. :sport4:
You're a plumber? Sheesh, no wonder we have so much trouble with you at work... :tongue (3

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Betty has agreed to become our moderator for the "Sharp Pointy Things" area. Food fight!! :vikings27

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.