Defensive Carry banner

What to do with my Norma bullets?

• Shoot them?

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keep them?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Who cares? Nobody uses 10mm anymore. :)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I would definitely keep them. If you'd like to see what 200 grain 10mm ammo is like at 1200 fps, then Underwood has the load for you.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
If only $12 spent on it, and if believed that someday in the near future it might hold some collector's value, I'd probably squirrel it away for a rainy day.

Otherwise, fire away.

IMO, despite being "Norma" it's nothing special. Just ordinary FMJ, particularly given plenty of alternatives out there. Other than some chance of future collector's value, I don't see the big deal.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If only $12 spent on it, and if believed that someday in the near future it might hold some collector's value, I'd probably squirrel it away for a rainy day.

Otherwise, fire away.

IMO, despite being "Norma" it's nothing special. Just ordinary FMJ, particularly given plenty of alternatives out there. Other than some chance of future collector's value, I don't see the big deal.
I believe this is the "hot" round the FBI didn't like. Power Factor is 240 from a 5 inch barrel. There is ammo now that duplicates this load. I will probably shoot a few, see how it feels in my Glock 29. They had 2 boxes left, I can always buy another to collect.

·
Banned
12 Posts
that was the box in use in the 70's.....so is the price....look at that, more energy at 100yrd than the muzzle of a 45acp....able to leap tall building with a single bound...more powerful that a locomotive and a 45

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was the box in use in the 70's.....so is the price....look at that, more energy at 100yrd than the muzzle of a 45acp....able to leap tall building with a single bound...more powerful that a locomotive and a 45
LOL - :danceban: It is very "scary" to know I have a handful of these. I have to be careful, if I aim at the moon I could knock a hole in it.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
They are interesting in a historical way. I'd keep them with that in mind. I've got a box Black Talons sitting on the shelf just because of the controversy they caused.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts