1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Justified? I think so, I think he handled himself well. It would have been better if he and his girlfriend would not have flipped them off, but I would never call them the aggressors or anything like that based on the video.

I hope the camera he got was nice.:rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I agree, he was never the aggressor...he handled it pretty well...I like that he took the camera, makes good evidence...

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Smart to take the camera, good evidence, shows thier mentality through the whole encounter.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Had this been real I think he would have been justified.

FYI, this video was staged. It is several years old now and is a pretty well known staged video.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Yes, this seems staged, and as pointed out before, the guy in the sports car just recorded himself performing an 'armed robbery'...didn't he?:blink:

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
If this was real, there was nothing about this encounter that was justified. The so-called hicks were just two young guys playing around with fire. The Beemer Boy egged them on and lured them down a rural road with a clearly defined motive. He purposely and unnecessarily placed himself, his girlfriend and two guys into a life-threatening situation. These so-called ******** could have been armed with more than a baseball bat and this could have easily resulted in a multiple homicide; over what?! Ego perhaps?
Regards,
Dan

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
This video is about 5 years old and has been very throughly debunked. You're critiquing 4 acting students who did an improv. It was originally posted complete W/ a disclaimer on their website

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Again "If this was real". It would have required a fifth party to film all four of them at certain points in the video. Likewise, the audio was too good and free of distortion. Still, it was a good training video of what not to do in a fairly typical road-rage scenario.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If this was real, there was nothing about this encounter that was justified. The so-called hicks were just two young guys playing around with fire. The Beemer Boy egged them on and lured them down a rural road with a clearly defined motive. He purposely and unnecessarily placed himself, his girlfriend and two guys into a life-threatening situation. These so-called ******** could have been armed with more than a baseball bat and this could have easily resulted in a multiple homicide; over what?! Ego perhaps?
Regards,
Dan
Yes, I did not look at it this way, but you have a point. The couple in the BMW should have never driven into a country road. It could have ended very bad. The crazy think is that situations like this happen.
When my wife and I were honeymooning in New Orleans many years back we were listening to the news and this crazy story came on. It involves a 70 plus years young man with a much younger punk. Seems the young punk got pissed and followed the man multiple miles(20 plus), and when the man reached his doctors appointment the punk gave the man a beating. This is what you call road rage gone wild.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Again "If this was real".
It's not

It would have required a fifth party to film all four of them at certain points in the video.
The only two people that are shown W/ the camera are the passenger in the truck and Beemer girl there's never a scene where all four are shown at once.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ah yea this one is a classic. my favorite part is how all of them, including the 'texas hillbillies' speak with very obvious Canadian accents.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
speak with very obvious Canadian accents.
I wonderd about that. Aren't handguns illegal in Canada?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
It would have been a different world if the two guys in the truck had gotten out of the truck with a shotgun and a pistol also.

I believe he took a very big chance with his life and and young woman's life.

He probably could have out ran them if he really wanted too, and should have done so.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
Knowing that the video is FAKE changes my perspective on it but the biggest mistake I saw was sending Beemer Girl into the line of fire to get the camera

·
Registered
220 Posts
The guy in the video was looking for a place to use a handgun, rather than doing everything possible to not have to use his handgun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts