Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a foxx hybrid and love it. My question is I have been thinking of trying appendix carry and was wondering if anyone has done this with their little fox or foxx trap. Gun I will carrying is a M&P Shield.

Any pictures would be great thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I have an SR40C with a little foxx that I use for appendix carry and it works pretty well. Appendix is not my favorite but it isnt bad when I need too, usually when I am driving.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am worried about the ride height and not being high enough to get a good grip on the draw.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
lol I have looked at the trapp myself.... I dont Appendix carry often but I havent noticed any issues with my little foxx. If you dont like it you have like two weeks to return it. Waiting to see how you like it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am pretty small guy 5'10" 175lbs so I think appendix will work plus if it doesn't i can adjust the cant and wear it at 4 o'clock.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
If the trapp is anything like my Little Foxx, you will love it. I dont wear the little fox everyday, but it is very comfortable for tossing on when I need to run to the store or need a small discreet holster. Im a big guy...... 5'9 250 ish...so appendix doesnt work well for me due to my larger " forward mounted energy reserve"...aka beer belly:image035:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts