Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
I mean - the entire thing is pretty stupid, but it's also pretty clear that some of the balloon hit her in the eye when it popped. I'm pretty sure she "went down" because her eye was stinging.

I'm sure her feelers are plenty hurt, and I could totally see the French cop getting in some serious trouble for the "injury" to her eye and the emotional trauma she suffered, but....

yea, it's pretty stupid all around.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
70 Posts
I think she was screaming because her wittle balloon popped. She's a jackaze.

I didn't even scream when I gave birth. She's going to be a winner in the delivery room some day.

Don't want your balloon to pop, don't hit a policeman with it. See how easy that is?

Pretty sure the audio is fake,and it almost looks like he gave her a little pepper spray before popping her balloon.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
This made my morning, silly girl.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
I was wondering if the people of France cried in French ............................................:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,813 Posts
That shreiking sounded awfully staged. Did you all notice the mustache on that cop? Saw no pepper spray, did see an over dramatic Leftist screaming.

NB, French coppers are not known for tolerance, from ville and Metro up to the Gendarmes .

·
Registered
385 Posts
I mean - the entire thing is pretty stupid, but it's also pretty clear that some of the balloon hit her in the eye when it popped. I'm pretty sure she "went down" because her eye was stinging.

I'm sure her feelers are plenty hurt, and I could totally see the French cop getting in some serious trouble for the "injury" to her eye and the emotional trauma she suffered, but....

yea, it's pretty stupid all around.

If you think she is screaming because her eye is stinging from the balloon pop, what about the assault on the LEO? How would he have been able to control the mob if her balloon popped & went into his eye while she is hitting him with it? Obviously, those latex fragments can inflict a lot of damage to put her down like that. How might the mob react to a LEO, who is now blinded & writhing in pain, while unable to maintain control of his weapons? I can't imagine the French cop getting into any trouble for stopping a person from hitting him with an object that could cause as much pain as that balloon. Don't want your wittle feelings hurt and the big, bad LEO to pop your wittle balloon sword? Don't assault him with it...

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
check out the stash on that cop!!!
I agree Rammer. Some guys got ALL THE LUCK.

Yeah I barely ever trim mine. If I trim too much it'll disappear.

Only a fool gets that close to a riot cop.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
I think the Cop was way out of line ..........................I think she was "Surrendering" :wink:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
The more I watch this video that's the type of immigrants we need, surly French police that will make you cry.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts