Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, thank you for allowing me to enter, contribute and learn from this excellent discussion group.

I am a U.S. Army Veteran (Infantry and Military Police) currently working as a VA Department of Criminal Justice Services certified instructor for Anti-Terrorism and Defensive Tactics.

VA CCH, carrying from rise to set, even in the shower. Glock enthusiast.

I look forward to reading and learning, thank you for having me.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Welcome from California and THANK YOU for all you have done for our country...

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome, JimmyHat! :wave:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome JimmyHat from Virginia. :wave:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Greetings JimmyHat,

Did you complete a academy cycle, or get general instructor cert? I teach basic students down at SVCJTC near Weyrs Cave.

Later,
Adrian

·
Registered
419 Posts
JimmyHat - Glad you've made it... I came back to the South from A.A. County, MD. a Lil' over 6 years ago now... Enjoy the board; it's a good bunch!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome to CC :smilez:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blacksan said:
Greetings JimmyHat,

Did you complete a academy cycle, or get general instructor cert? I teach basic students down at SVCJTC near Weyrs Cave.

Later,
Adrian
Adrian (blacksan) Two-Fold. I received my Gen. Instructor cert. from the Virginia State Police Academy in Richmond. My Def. Tactics Instructor cert. from the Navy/Marine Armed Sentry school in Norfolk. Anti-Terrorism from DCJS standard through Alexandria PD.

Any of ya'll Virginians interested in a good group of shooters, check out http://www.vcdl.org/static/index.html (The Virginia Citizens Defense League). They're a friendly bunch.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I'm already better off just having been here two days. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome to the best gun forum on the web.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome -

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.