Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: After living from Tennessee to Michigan ,Georgia, So. Carolina and So. Florida, I have settled here in Panama City, Fl. I have been carrying for about 12 years now but have been shooting most of my life. I am retired from cabinet making and the sign trades. Until two years ago I raced outboard boats. Too much time on the road and I might have used up most of my luck. It's good to find this site and if I have something worth saying I'll put my in thoughts.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Welcome

Thanks for registering.
We have had so many new members in the past few days that my typing fingers are near bout Welcomed Out. :rofl:

It's an Easy Going Friendly Place. If you just want to offer any casual comments & opinions that's fine.

Please don't wait until you feel that you have something monumental to say before you participate. Just join right in! :yup:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And like QK said don't think that you need to wait until you have something monumental to say before you post. As you get to know us you will find some of us who have posted many times and never had anything monumental to say. That's alright because we enjoy each other's thoughts. Also sometimes what we think is just an ordinary thought turns out to be monumental when read by someone else.:yup:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Capn :smilez:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Naples huh? Then you know where Port of the Islands Marina is don't cha. I fish outta there twice a year. Also you have had a meal or two(+) at the Snook Inn. Can you say chowder? YUM !!!!!

I live in the Pansacola area now and shoot at a local club and leased property. Don't know what's available over in the Panama/Destin area. Again,welcome.---------

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez: