Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not sure who all is looking to attend the Front Sight NV Academy this year but they no longer accept shipments of ammo for respective students. I have a solution if any of you need it. Wally World, IF you want to place an order with them, I go there quite often and would be willing to store your ammo for you and depending on when you fly in I might be able to meet you close to the airport so that you do not need to drive all the way out to where this Wal-Mart is located.

There is a Wal-Mart close to where I live that I have talked to that will conduct special orders provided a minimum of 3 weeks lead time is given.

The Manager of the Sporting Good / Shooting department is Linda and her number is as follows along with the address.

8060 W Tropical Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Phone: (702) 839-3620

·
Registered
868 Posts
I haven't went to their online site yet, is there a reason for not accepting ammo shipments???

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They (Front Sight) do not want to deal with the hassle of storing ammo for arriving students.

~A

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
I could see where it would be a pain to store etc etc .. Plus dont want to be responicable for the Ammo incase it gets lost gun blows up etc etc

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bud, that is pretty much the consensus. They felt that it was becoming all too burdensome and they put a stop to it. I have a few military friends that go to Front Sight once or twice a year and I pick up there ammo for them and hold on to it. I also sometimes pick them up from the airport and they have at tiems done teh commute from Pahrump to LV. This year they are going to stay out in Pahrump. I figured I would try to help others out as well.

~A

1 - 6 of 6 Posts