Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the forum today from a post on Packing.org. I've read a few posts and liked the topics.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the site. Look around; you'll like it.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome FrontSight - :smile:

Do say what your carry choice or choices are - good to know what folks like, tho there is a thread on that running.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P95, I carry a Kimber Custom CDP II with Crimson Trace Laser Grips at night, either my SS Colt Commander or Para-Ord dbl stack Tac-Four during the day, and always my Taurus Millenia PT-145 in my briefcase (all .45 ACP Hydra-Shoks). My BUG is a Rossi 5 shot .38

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Frontsight, I think you will fit in just right around here.

(Goes and ads FrontSight to his "List") (Seceretly planning a mass takeover, and name change to Carry1911.com) (We are so close, just need a few more names :biggrin: )

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Frontsight, I think you will fit in just right around here.
(Seceretly planning a mass takeover, and name change to Carry1911.com) (We are so close, just need a few more names :biggrin: )
Now I know - Bruce is a ''plant'' - an undercover agent for the 1911 brigade - his mission to sublimate and control all here who are not of this persuasion. :silly:

It's called ''monkeying around" :biggrin:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bruce...

good luck... i don't even own a 1911 yet!!! and i'd probably be more likely to carry a pistol that was DA/SA instead of C/L. Not that either way bothers me, just personal preference.

Frontsite, just to keep this on thread on topic, welcome to the forum :)

--Jim

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Welcome FrontSight

A Hearty 1911 Welcome right at ya!
Thanks For Registering. :unitedsta
Relax...have fun & participate.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome FrontSight to this bunch of responsible citizens. Your comments,suggestions,and reccomendations will be appreciated here. I also am a Kimber kinda guy(Ultra CDP II).Seems that we have several 'round here. ---------

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks RSSZ!!

I was born in Da' Funky (Defuniak) Springs and raised near Westville. You live anywhere near those places? I enjoy the Kimber but it had a peculiar habit of locking the slide to the rear on a partial magazine. The resident 'smith fixed that problem with a jeweler's file.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Born and raised in Pensacola. Moved away at age 17. Returned at 55 and still here. Know some people from De Springs.--------

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome FS, I think you'll like the group.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, FrontSight. :smile:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.